Professional-level capabilities in an entry-level instrument.
-50 MHz to 200 MHz, and 2 or 4 analog channels.
-See more signal detail with up to 200,000 waveforms/sec update rate.
-Make professional measurements, Bode plots (G models only), mask, test, math, FFT, analog bus, and protocol triggering/decode (all standard).
-Quickly learn how to use; Oscilloscopes have built-in help and training signals.
-Educators can easily set up teaching labs with the free Educator’s Resource Kit.
– «Entry-level» doesn’t have to mean poor quality and performance. Get professional-level oscilloscope functionality with industry-leading software analysis and 6-in-1 instrument integration.
– Have confidence in your measurements with Keysight-custom technology.
– Standard LAN connectivity makes remote control and monitoring possible, enabling engineers to share instruments
– WaveGen built-in 20 MHz -function generator (standard with EDUX1052G, DSOX1202G, and DSOX1204G)
– Serial protocol analyzer – triggering and decode (standard)
– Digital voltmeter («standard» at www.keysight.com/find/1000X-Series-DVM)
– Frequency counter (standard)
– Frequency response analyzer – Bode plot (standard with EDUX1052G, DSOX1202G, and DSOX1204G)
– 70 MHz to 200 MHz
– See more signal detail with 200,000 wfms/s update rate
– View time-correlated digital content with 8 digital channels (MSO)
– Modulate signals within the scope with WaveGen, built-in 20 MHz function generator (optional)
– Quickly characterize signals with the built-in 3-digit voltmeter and 5-digit counter
– Decode serial busses faster with hardware-based serial analysis options for CAN, LIN, I2C, SPI and RS232/422/485/UART
– Protect your investment with full upgradability
– See your signal detail with the large, 8.5-inch display.
– Get up to 5 instruments in 1: oscilloscope, digital channels (MSO), WaveGen built-in 20 MHz function generator (optional), serial protocol triggering and decode (optional), and digital voltmeter (Standard).
– Add functionality as you need it with bandwidth, MSO, measurement applications and WaveGen.